For those who haven't been sent emails or simply lost the ability to link into them, here are the links to my picture sets. http://picasaweb.google.com/PepeThePrawn
So I figure that if any of you want to know what I'm up to you can check that out. I used to post here via email but then Google broke that and I don't know that they've fixed it so I can't do that as I used to.
There are many things I've done which I haven't journaled here, mainly because I haven't had the time. When you have an hour on email per week sometimes it's a choice between responding to emails or reading them, much less visiting someplace few people go.
I update pictures frequently so go look at them! They're even tagged for my amusement.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Alan! I'm excited for the update! Thanks!
What's up, brother?! I didn't know you have a blog! Mind you, you're right... Kinda hard to keep it updated on a mission. I remember I would print my emails off if they were long ones and just reply to the short ones... I could never make my mother understand that for the long ones, snail mail was way better!
77 days...it will be great to see you! Enjoyed the dishwasher flood pics. Love, Mom
Post a Comment