Ok, So a couple days ago I laid awake for 4 hours and decided just to get up and start doodling to pass the time. I had my reasons for the initial choice of doodle but after that it was just stuff to pass the time. Honestly the reason for the colors is that I had primary colored cardstock on my desk. It seemed like the logical choice for doodles I guess. All other colors and things were chosen for some reason or another by me at 4am after having gone for nearly 24 hours without sleep, so don't read too much into these.


3 comments:
WAAAAAHH I totally forgot about this blog! >_____< BTW, I'm writing another letter, the holidays just delayed me!
So, I had no idea that you had a blog until I found it on Kristin's. hmm. . . I like your new doodles (although I've found this blog 4 months after you posted them).
I am going to have to second Lemira's statement about not knowing about this blog till i saw it on Kristin's. These doodles look reeally cool. reminds me of the incredibly detailed stuff you'd end up drawing on the programs during meetings. Are you going to update this blog in the future? You probably don't have too much time, come to think of it.
Post a Comment