I work in the arizona phoenix mission office now. So I have frequent (here read almost constant) access to a computer and the general internet. Still, I'm on a mission so I don't go anywhere bad or sketchy even, but I do spend a ton of time on the computer. I had a thought, what if people sent me their panorama digital photos and I spend the time and stitch them for you when I get bored? To take good ones just follow these simplified rules I came up with:
1. Stand still, hold the camera as steady as possible with it zoomed all the way out.
2. Use a tripod if possible. You don't have to have a Pano-head, I can still do the pictures.
3. Tell it not to use a flash
4. Use manual exposure. Meaning don't use "Auto"
5. Pick a setting say Manual and the camera says something like: f/4.3 1/100s Use that setting for every shot in the series. Use something that gets as much details as possible but not auto.
6. Overlap all your shots at least 1/3 for good positioning.
7. The best ones are 2 shots tall and 3 shots wide at least. 6 of them overlapped leads to about 4 nicely aligned ones.
8. Take pictures of something interesting!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment