I figured out that I should actually be out till about february 24th of 2009, so three days longer, I'll see about updating the count down timer. The longer time has to do with how the schedules for transfers go. They happen every 42 days I think so I it doesn't come out exactly.
3 comments:
Is there any special significance to the number 42? ;-)
it's the answer to life, the universe, and everything!
(other than that, i guess it would be 6 weeks).
6 Weeks is the magical number. Every 6 weeks we have either a zone conference (entire zone meets together with president of the mission) or Transfers. Interviews with the mission president are two weeks before transfers or there abouts. I found out that I'll be getting transfered myself on the 24th, to where I don't know. Somehow I still think I'll be here in the valley. If you're about to send a letter, wait and then send it via the mission home address, they'll either forward it to me, or hold it till transfer meeting and then hand it to me there.
6 Weeks is a chunk of time, and it's the max amount of time that fits inside out planners.. We have to get new planners at transfers next week.
Post a Comment