Ok, so I'm in the mission field now. My new address is listed in the comment to this post below. (just to keep it from getting found by those who shouldn't be sending me mail.) I'll be at that address for the next couple weeks. About 12 weeks or so I believe. If you want to know something, write me an email, it's quicker and I can type faster than write so it lets me get to more people. That being said, I only have so much time in a library and I love getting mail so snail mail is most appreciated. Write to my pepetheprawn address and my new one here on a mission: 5thwheel@myldsmail.net. The myldsmail one doesn't seem to work very well at all so I'm using my pepetheprawn address instead. Thank you all for writing to me and I hope that everything is going well back home. If you want to write I would love to hear from you in snail mail, then I can re-read it while not at a computer see? I ride a bike here in the phoenix valley. It's about 90 ish outside all the time and often up around 105 or so. I love it though, nothing to really complain about. I'm told that they have monsoon season here in august and september when storms come in and dump rain all at once. Saguaro cacti are aweasome and plentiful. Pronounced 'swarro' by the way.
Anyway, gota go! Lots to do!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday - I only had ur old address to send my letter to. I'm guessing they'll forward it to you but it might take a couple extra days. Don't worry though there is a letter on its way to you :)
I left you your birthday wishes (along with a couple of other people) on Facebook...whoops...but, in about a week I should have enough time to sit down and write some sort of letter (can't guarantee quantity or quality...) because then the show will be open my jobs will be done.
Oh! I ran out of time to write in my address here in the valley for the next couple weeks, so here it is:
Elder Alan Wheelwright
5205 W Thunderbird Rd Apt# 1072
Glendale, AZ 85306
As far as things here in the valley (around phoenix) go, I should have access to a library about every week on mondays sometime between 10am-5pm. I'd rather not chat with people online at that time because I mean, I'm only a couple weeks into my mission and I don't really want to get homesick really bad just yet.
Oh, and at this library I can read the facebook comments to my wall but I'm not going to be doing that in the future from anywhere else cause the other computer I used last week couldn't even go there. I would rather people come here because it's the best for me, but yeah.
Post a Comment